Dear exceptional volunteers,
You talked and we listened. Some of you don’t like to do phone banking, but are still eager to help David Wilson Brown defeat Patrick McHenry. Here are some different and important ways you can help the campaign.
We are putting together “Event Teams” in each of the 8 counties in District 10. We need help with event planning, prep, set up and take down. Some events will be very low maintenance; others will be complex with a lot of moving parts. Remember, you’ll be working with a team to complete the tasks.
Here are the types of tasks that could be involved:
- Participate in planning calls/emails
- Pick up food/beverages and set up at event
- Pick up/set up chairs, equipment
- Last minute errands
- Pick up and distribute campaign materials, i.e., yard signs, flyers, registration forms, etc.
- Set up registration table(s)
- Register attendees
- Assist David
- Clean up/take down after the event
We have another opportunity that involves staffing campaign offices in Asheville and Gastonia. You would assist visitors/volunteers and have some light administrative tasks. We need 3 shifts per week in each office. 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Our Asheville office is located at the Buncombe County Democratic Party Headquarters and they have office staff scheduled at those same times. We will probably add shifts as we get closer to the election.
Please reply to this email with the following info:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Events, staffing campaign offices or both
- County (Cleveland, Gaston, Lincoln, Polk, Rutherford, Catawba, Iredell, or Buncombe)
Thanks for your energy, your enthusiasm and your commitment. You’re the best!
David Wilson Brown Campaign